A woman’s wedding day is often the day she dreams about her whole life. Even the most agreeable bride can quickly lose it when preparing for this life changing event. The dress, the venue, the cake and the colors are all important. But in the big day, some of the tasks takes more priority. Last minute repairs can be made to a gown, a shoe can be super-glued in a pinch, smudged make-up is a touch up at worst. If you suddenly realize you’re missing anything, you can always buy it quickly. However, a bad hairstyle can really ruin the day! It can make a beautiful bride feel horrid and she will be reminded every time she views her wedding photographs. So, there are some things every woman should consider before the day arrives to make sure she is beautiful and radiant on her dream wedding:
Use a Professional
This is not the day to use your best friend’s cousin who is just about to graduate from Beauty College. Go for a professional, get references and check their portfolio. A professional takes into consideration your facial structure and its shape, your neckline, the jewelry you will be wearing and your veil. They will help you discover your best features and how to enhance them, as well as identify problem areas and show you how to minimize them.
Make sure you book your day way ahead of schedule and confirm it! But, arrange a pre-day practice run for you and your bridal party. This day should be at least two weeks before the wedding so that, if things go wrong, you will have time for adjustments and have another pre-day if needed. Have a friend come along to take pictures. It’s good to take them from various angles at every step of the way, so the following day you can get with your group and review all the photos. Make notes of anything that concerns you and discuss the issues with the stylist.
Scheduling & Styling
- Allow enough time for your stylist to work comfortably. This is not the day for “fashionably late”.
- Keep the weather in mind and make sure you take all necessary precautions.
- Wear something that opens in front to the appointment, such as a button down shirt. You do not want to have to pull your dress over your head after your hair is done!
- Even if you do not usually use hairsprays, this migth be the time. Your hair will have a long day and you want it to be beautiful the entire time!
- Consider your veil. Make sure you know how to place it and secure it, and if you are not sure have your stylist help you.
- Consider paying your stylist to allow you to rent her services for the day to make sure you’re both prepared for touch ups.
Say hi to the summers. And with it all the humidity and heat, which is going to perturb you and your body constantly. Sleep timings, day routine, food, clothing, footwear, everything needs to be adjusted accordingly. Plus the long hair, which comes out to be something that demands special care during the hot season, for tips visit. You can just leave them hanging around your neck and back and use good haircare products and cosmetics which you can even buy online from different platforms like Beautybay or Kaymu you need to keep a close look at the hairstyle trends as well. Less for the sake of style and glamour and more for the sake of your beauty and your hair. So, if you’re wondering what hairstyles one should get done during the summers 2015, here are some of the major trends.
Originally, an African and archaic tribal custom of locking the hair in shape of crimped, the hairstyle is absolutely wonderful for women who are looking to give their hair a flair of both loose and lock hair. Do not necessarily crimped all the hair just the few sections of it.
Some Silky Up-do
If your hair are silky then a sleek wet up-do will be a perfect idea if you’re heading to a high-pitched party. Brands like Alexander Macqueen is promoting this style so, it definitely carries an authentic stamp on it. A little showery hair and you are set to make an up-do. For some liquid and potions to keep your hair wet, you can find good items online at takas.lk or shopping.lk.
Summers are equally famous for short haircuts. Offloading some of the hair is always a good idea. So, do try some of the short haircut as we Keira Knightley has done below. A little scrunch and loose. Gives a perfect look. You don’t have to keep them straight. Make it look like a little wavy.
A Little More Celebrity Touch
This summers you need to dare a bit. Go totally out of the way and follow the celeb hairstyles of your passion. Look what Katie Holmes has done here and follow the suit. Smooth small hair with a little blow-hair at the top.
Keeping it simple
If you’re person who don’t want to complicate her hair and is just interested in making they look clean then you’re totally good to go if you do a simple up-do be pre-wetting them a bit.
OSiS+ by Schwarzkopf Professional just wrapped up Day 2 of Weekend 2 of Festival Fun, creating hundreds of braids for festival-going, fashion-obsessed girls and guys. There have been quite a few incredible braided ‘dos, but the hottest two looks to hit the festival scene and soon to be the red carpet thus far are the ‘Double Helix’ fishtail braid, created by OSiS+ by Schwarzkopf Professional Brand Ambassador Michael Dueñas and the ‘Mohawk Fishtail Braid’ by Ambassador Amber Dawn.
Here’s the step-by-step breakdown for both looks:
To achieve the Double Helix Fishtail Braid by Michael Dueñas — channelinga bohemiangoddessdream do follow this style breakdown:
- Step 1: Bring all the hair into a loose low crown ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Step 2: Split the hair into 3 sections, the middle section being the skinniest. Apply an ample amount of OSiS+ Session Label Silk Shine Cream($25 at ULTA.com) to each section.
- Step 3: Similar to a French braid, take a small piece of hair from the outside of the right section, bring it under the right section and thenover the middle, joining it with the left side.
- Step 4: Then take a small piece from the left side, bring it over the top of the left side, and under the middle section. Join it with the right.
- Step 5: Repeat right, left, right, left until you have braided all the hair. Secure the end with elastic and finish the look with OSiS+ Elastic Flexible Hold Hairspray ($19 at LoxaBeauty.com).
MOWAHK FISHTAIL BRAID:
Perfect for when you want to keep your hair out of the pool and still look seriously stylish, celebrity stylist Amber Dawn created this sexy look with edge:
- Step 1: Place your head upside down and create a French braid all the way from the nape of your neck to the front of your neckline, remember to keep it tight to the scalp.
- Step 2: Once to the front of your hairline, start braiding a fishtail braid.
- Step 3: Braid all the way to the end of hair and secure with elastic.
- Step 4: Sprinkle the braid with OSiS+ Dust It ($23 at LoxaBeuaty.com) and pull apart for width.
- Step 5: Fold braid backwards to the crown and pin to head.
- Step 6: Finish with a quick spray ofOSiS+ Elastic Flexible Hold Hairspray ($19 at LoxaBeauty.com).
Please let me know if you have questions, need additional information.
Image courtesy: BEACHHOUSEPR.COM