Are you getting married in Monterrey? Check out our list of the best hotels to wedding in Monterrey. Because of the importance of this city, there are a variety of options and styles that meet and satisfy all the needs of brides.
Whether you are a royal couple or another state of Mexico and want to get married in Monterrey, in this article I want to present the best hotels for wedding in Monterrey.
The city of Monterrey is part of one of the most important in Mexico and that is why it offers brides and grooms variety of places to plan the perfect wedding. They can be certain that if they go for the option of choosing a hotel for the wedding reception will bring many advantages Take note!
1. In the Presidente InterContinental Monterrey find a hotel for wedding to organize such an important in the life of every couple full of exclusive and elegant touches day. Also during the planning and the big day will be calm and enjoying thanks to personalized advice and experience of its staff. If you approach this hotel for wedding, which is characterized by a great location and views of the city, may choose between different areas for receiving the one that best suits what you have in mind!
2. The Crowne Plaza Monterrey is one of the best hotels to wedding because it is located in the heart of the city that has the amenities and facilities to plan the perfect wedding. It is also recognized that handle international cuisine as well as having the necessary elements for a table decoration dream.
3. My third recommendation is the Holiday Inn Fundidora Park which is characterized by being awedding hotel located in one of the most famous and prestigious areas of the city.
Besides building a modern and edgy blend architecture with nature and a beautiful view of the hill of the chair.
4. In one of the rooms of the Sheraton Ambassador Monterrey Hotel can plan an elegant wedding.
5. In Quinta Real Monterrey find a hotel for framing a wedding with colonial style.
6. Finally there is the Camino Real Monterrey, a masterpiece of Mexican architecture Who would not want to make your wedding here?