1. A wedding is a social event with more cameras per square meter, so no choice but to surprise boyfriends when they see our photos. From the makeup of the bride to the dancing couple, field work can take us 10 to 12 hours, and if you’re not passionate about doing, we will be unable to transmit anything new.
2. Contact with the bride and groom before the wedding is essential. While it is likely that the couple has already reviewed our previous work -that must have a web in a position, of course, meet our style, we must create a climate of trust so that when the day, nobody feels strange. It is at the previous meeting when the photographic part of the wedding is planned to avoid having to improvise during the story. You can check the tips for beginners photography as well.
3. If we are confident and comfortable with the type of photography you do, try to convey this idea to the couple. There is nothing worse than imposing the kind of photos you should do couple. Bookmark and defend our own style is the only way to differentiate ourselves.
4. Although it may sound like a worn cliché, those of us have seen this over many years which is usually the bride showing more interest in the photographic reportage. Therefore, it is not more feminine provide some insight into the story, trying to capture the story from the point of view of it.
5. The technique is basic, but sometimes we obsessed to the point of getting lost many times. If we consider work as wedding photojournalists, we can not pass any of these moments. Anyway, needless to say it is convenient to work in RAW format: the possibilities of retouching in post are enormous.
6. We must seek and be aware of the emotional moments. Often there is a stereotype of photos that same photographer is imposed as mandatory, as the signature of witnesses. However, the time is perfect for pictures of parents congratulating her children. Yes, it is important to warn before the couple and agree with them that will have to sacrifice some time for others who may consider most important.
7. We all know the maxim photography is light. Unable to lead a complex lighting equipment for each scene, we must be very attentive to the possibilities offered by sunlight during the interview.
8. It is a matter of taste, but to avoid the use of flash in the church or venue where the wedding (a good way to go unnoticed and capture the ambient light) to be held is essential shoot with wide apertures. Obviously, the type of optics that allow it are not cheap, but investing in good targets necessary to engage in this type of photography.
9. You have to practice and prepare the most complicated situations. All photographers have a scene or type of lighting that always gives us problems. The day and the wedding is not the best time to practice or experience, so we’d better make previous exercises with our camera, rehearsing for those times.
10. Although not the photos that we like to do, snapshots group (the bride and groom with guests) are also very important in the story. Therefore, try to be as creative as possible, with these shots.